HACCT is committed to achieving its aims and objectives and such, recognises that it must
reflect the needs of an ever-changing society. HACCT is on a mission to expand its
MEMBERSHIP, and is keen to recruit, dynamic, talented, motivated, passionate individuals
and community groups to be part of the driving force and facilitator of change. Its primary
intention is to improve and preserve our community traditions, cultures and values, so that
future generations can experience and embrace their heritage and in doing so, create a
legacy that gives them a solid platform from which they can excel, WITH PRIDE.
OUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
Individual Membership £10 and Organisation Membership £20
BENEFITS OF HACCT MEMBERSHIP
- Opportunity to be co-opted onto the HACCT Board of Trustees.
- Opportunity to provide valid contribution to development objectives of the organisation.
- Receipt of organisational updates, developments, initiatives etc….
- Attendance at General and Annual General Meetings (AGM).
- The option to nominate other members for HACCT Board of Trustee positions.
- Access to concessions pertaining to HACCT organised community events.
- Legitimate affiliation to a charitable organisation.
- Opportunity to influence change within the community (where it counts).
- Opportunity to channel experiences, talents and ideas in a proactive and productive