Sponsored Walk Sign Up
£12.00 – £30.00
Date: Saturday 13 th July 2019
Time: 10am registration (10.30 departure) at Hudawi
Reason for the event: Raise funds for Huddersfield Carnival 2020
Expected participants: 100 (plus 14 helpers)
Route: The Carnival Route ending with a picnic at Greenhead Park
On Saturday 13th July 2019, the Carnival Management Committee have are organising a sponsored walk in order to raise funds for Huddersfield Carnival 2020. We have many more events and community building projects underway to help with this aim which you can find out more about by liking us on your choice of social media: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram.
The route taken will be The Carnival Route ending with a picnic at Greenhead Park, lunch will be included in your registration fee as well as a T-shirt for the day.
All participants must register through the form supplied once payment has been taken.
Terms & Conditions
- All registrations to be completed no later than Thursday 30th May 2019
For your registration fee you will receive
- Sponsorship form(s)
- T-shirt shirt
Mas bands to provide their own t-shirts to their participants
- T-shirts can be personalised for any extra cost
- Water bottleLunch in the park
- No registration without payments.
- All registration fees are none refundable
- To comply with Health and safety: All participants must wear either the official walk for carnival t-shirt or the official t-shirt of their masquerade band.
- All sponsorship money and forms to be submitted through this web page or by BACS, cheque or in cash no later than Thursday 30th May 2019.
Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL, XXXL, Family of 4